KinCare has over 28 years experience in supporting older Australians and people with a disability to live independently. Committed to improving quality of life, health and wellbeing, with KinCare, you and your family member will always be well taken care of.
With no joining or exit fees, if you are aged 65 or over and looking for help and support at home, our aged care services can help you. We provide government-subsidised and privately funded aged care packages specifically tailored to suit your needs and support your goals.
The types of services KinCare provide include:
- Personal care
- Help around the home
- Nutrition and meal preparation
- Continence management
- Dementia care
- Mobility and dexterity assistance
- Nursing, allied health and other clinical services
- Transport and assistance getting around in your community
- Social support
- Provision of equipment and aids.
Why Choose KinCare?
- A trusted and reputable provider
- Broad ranging services
- Tailored, flexible services personalised to your needs
- Professional, highly trained local staff members who truly care
- Support 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Located across Australia
- Diverse and welcoming
- No exit fees.
To experience the KinCare difference, call us on 1300 110 254
In home care features
Types of care
Additional details: Includes transition care services, hospital support & region specific dementia programs
Health service features
Additional details: In home care