At KinCare, our aim is to improve your quality of life. Whatever your healthcare needs, we’re here for you.
KinCare has a 25-year track record of supporting older Australians to live independently. Committed to improving health and wellbeing, with KinCare, you and your family member will always be well taken care of.
With no joining or exit fees, if you are aged 65 or over and looking for help and support at home, our aged care services can help you. We provide government-subsidised and privately funded aged care packages specifically tailored to suit your needs and support your goals.
The types of services KinCare provide include:
- Personal care
- Domestic assistance
- Nutrition and meal preparation
- Continence management
- Mobility and dexterity assistance
- Nursing, allied health and other clinical services
- Transport and assistance getting around in your community
- Provision of equipment and aids.
Why Choose KinCare?
- A trusted and reputable provider
- Broad ranging services
- Tailored, flexible services personalised to your needs
- Professional, highly trained staff who truly care
- Support 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Located across Australia
- Diverse and welcoming
- No exit or joining fees.
To talk to our team, call us on 1300 733 510
Available home care packages
Quality care you can trust, call us today to find out what options are available to you, speak to our Customer Care Managers on 1300 110 254
Home care package (HCP)
Types of care
Servicing the following LGAs / council districts
In home care features
Types of care
Additional details: Includes transition care services, hospital support and region specific dementia programmes.