Kennedy Health Care Group
"Specialists in Aged Care"
The Kennedy Health Care Group has been regarded as one of the leading privately owned aged care providers in Australia for more than 30 years. The Group consists of eight aged care facilities (both high and low level care) and two retirement villages located across Sydney and in the Illawarra area.
We aim to continually provide high quality consumer directed care and service in a professional and courteous manner. Our management team have a wealth of experience amongst them to guide and direct the 800 plus staff that care for our 850 plus residents.
All of our aged care facilities are accredited by the Australian Aged Care Quality Agency and are compliant with the Commonwealth Building Certification Instrument. We are currently a member of Aged & Community Services Australia to act as our peak body for advice and guidance in the industry. This ensures we are always up to date with the latest legislative changes and industry practice.
Overlooking the majestic valleys of Gilead, Kilbride Nursing Home was originally built in 1869 to accommodate the local water engineer, hence the name Kilbride which means "running water". Today it is a modern nursing home featuring:
- Single and multiple bedrooms.
- Peaceful and spacious landscaped recreation area.
- Adjacent to Kilbride Village.
- Accredited by the Australian Aged Care Quality Agency for three years until September 2011. Kilbride is currently compliant with all 44 expected outcomes of the Accreditation Standards as set out in the Quality of Care Principles 1997.
- Construction on a major upgrade and expansion of Kilbride that includes the addition of low level care beds as well as the rebuilding of the high level care north wing was completed in 2011.