Set on a large 13 hectare site in Bentley with abundant gardens and outdoor spaces, this Juniper Housing community, along Hayman Road, has multiple independent living residences in a variety of styles.
Conveniently located a short drive from dining, retail and entertainment choices, the complex is only eight kilometres from Perth CBD and is close to the Collier Golf Course, public transport and education institutions.
Juniper Rowethorpe is a multi-service site, co-located with four Juniper Residential facilities (Annesley, Cygnet, Hilltop and Trinity), Hakea resite for carers and day therapy at the Living and Learning Centre.
Rowethorpe's independent living options include:
- Wesley Villas: three-bedroom, two-bathroom detatched villas with laundry and single or double automatic garage.
- Jacaranda Ridge: three-bedroom villas & four three-bedroom townhouses (two storey) residences with semi ensuite bathroom, additional powder room, laundry and single or double automatic garage.
- Centenary Apartments: two-bedroom + study apartments with semi ensuite and balcony (upper) or terrace garden (lower).
- Centenary Cottages: four one-bedroom self contained duplex cottages.
- Wattle Close: one-bedroom self contained duplex and triplex cottages.
- North and South Terrace: one-bedroom self contained apartments (upper or lower).
- Rivergum Apartments: one-bedroom self contained apartments.
- Rivergum Cottages: four one-bedroom self contained duplex cottages.
- The Boulevarde: four two-bedroom self contained duplex cottages.
- Tranby: one-bedroom self contained apartments.
- Ron Wilson House: one and two-bedroom self contained apartments with secure residents’ parking.