Located in the southern suburb of Oaklands Park, our Oaklands facility is perfectly positioned close to both Marion Shopping Centre and the Oaklands Park interchange.
With central lounges and a range of well-appointed outdoor areas, there’s a perfect space for every gathering. Complete with a hairdressing salon, everything at Oaklands has been considered with every modern convenience.
We serve an extensive seasonal a la carte menu, incorporating Indian, Italian and Western cuisines, prepared fresh by our chef Paul Bishop, a finalist in the 2018 OSCAR Hospitality Aged Care Awards.
A diverse and engaging lifestyle program is in place to support interaction and includes special events such as Christmas in July for family and friends. Enjoy a relaxed pace of life, and superior comfort.
- 24 hour care, with Registered Nurses onsite 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Specialised, secure environment for those living with dementia
- Palliative care
- Caring, committed, compassionate staff
- Individualised care and therapy plans
- Respite and permanent care available
- Your own doctor or specialist
- Chef cooked & prepared nutritious and delicious meals
- Single rooms and shared rooms with private or shared ensuites
- Relaxing day rooms, lounges and dining areas
- Beautiful courtyards and gardens
- Hairdressing salon
Activities and services
- Personalised lifestyle program, 7 days a week
- Regular group and individual outings and community activities
- Bus outings ( scenic drives, shopping trips, lunches)
- A la carte menu
- Sundowners program
- Audiometry and audiology
- Dental technician and dentist
- Physiotherapy and physio-aides
- Speech therapy
- Spiritual and pastoral guidance
- Signature by Japara Silver packages available
- Signature by Japara Wellness Package available
Nursing home features
- Medium home (88 beds)
- Has extra service beds
Types of care
Additional details: All rooms have bay windows and courtyard or garden views.