Don’t compromise on the lifestyle you love with IRT’s Lifestyle & Care Community in Belconnen.
Some of the ways we achieve this at our Care Centre in Belconnen include:
- Making sure experienced care is available on-site 24/7. This means that not only will you be able to access help at any time of the day/night, help will come in the form of an experienced professional with invaluable knowledge.
- Offering a broad range of activities. There is always something interesting going on at our Belconnen Care Centre and we work hard to ensure that we’re meeting the social needs of each individual. There are daily recreational events, as well as quiet areas, landscaped gardens and reading rooms for those who’d prefer some privacy from time to time.
- Providing modern amenities. We want all our residents to be living as comfortable as can be and so, we’ve made sure each suite in our care centre offers:
o Hi-Lo bed
o Internet and pay TV outlet (connection at resident’s expense)
o Emergency call buttons
o Built-in wardrobes.
- Preparing deliciously nutritious food. We have specialist in-house chefs who work closely together with our accredited aged care dieticians to craft tasty meals that met your individual nutritive needs.
- Performing all necessitated maintenance work. All meals and maintenance taken care of by our in-house teams, leaving you more time to enjoy the things you love.
- Supplying personalised care plans. At IRT, our mission is to help seniors achieve their optimum quality of life and as such, upon your arrival, we’ll sit and build with you a personalised plan that meets your specific needs and preferences.
Some other features you can come to expect at our Belconnen Lifestyle Community include:
- Social activities. There’s always something interesting going on for you to get involved in. You can experience a wide range of activities to suit your needs and interests. Such activities include:
o Weekly church services - Anglican and Catholic
o Social activities such as happy hour, men’s groups, shopping trips, book club and bus outings
o Various exercises including aqua aerobics and Tai Chi
o Arts and crafts
o Various games including scrabble and bingo
o Baking group
o Scenic bus tours
o Entertainment such as movies, short stories and poetry, table tennis, carpet bowls, mah-jong.
- A vast network of assistance. Whether you’re in need of an occupational therapist, physio, house cleaner, gardener or anyone else in between, we can help. We’ve built up a great network of screened service providers that can be called on at any time to assist with your needs. Suffice to say, all your general maintenance chores are already taken care of by our phenomenal team.
- A charming and vibrant environment, integrated with modern amenities. Rooms are also supplemented with:
o Wall oven
o Bench top hotplates
o Range hood
o Washing machine
o Reverse cycle air conditioning and ceiling fans
o Built-in wardrobes.
Should your needs change, please get in touch with our friendly team today. Call 1800 024 915 and we’d be more than happy to discuss our Community in Belconnen.