Don’t compromise on the lifestyle you love with IRT’s Lifestyle & Community in Nowra.
Some of the ways we achieve this at our Care Centre in Nowra include:
- Making sure experienced care is available on-site 24/7. This means that not only will you be able to access help at any time of the day/night, help will come in the form of an experienced professional with invaluable knowledge.
- Offering a broad range of activities. There is always something interesting going on at our Nowra Care Centre and we work hard to ensure that we’re meeting the social needs of each individual. There are daily recreational events, as well as quiet areas, landscaped gardens and reading rooms for those who’d prefer some privacy from time to time.
- Providing modern amenities. We want all our residents to be living as comfortable as can be and so, we’ve made sure each suite in our care centre offers:
o Hi-Lo bed
o Ceiling fan and heating
o Emergency call button
o Built-in wardrobes.
- Preparing deliciously nutritious food. We have specialist in-house chefs who work closely together with our accredited aged care dieticians to craft tasty meals that met your individual nutritive needs.
- Performing all necessitated maintenance work. All meals and maintenance taken care of by our in-house teams, leaving you more time to enjoy the things you love.
- Supplying personalised care plans. At IRT, our mission is to help seniors achieve their optimum quality of life and as such, upon your arrival, we’ll sit and build with you a personalised plan that meets your specific needs and preferences.
Some other features you can come to expect at our Nowra Lifestyle Community include:
- Social activities. There’s always something interesting going on for you to get involved in. You can experience a wide range of activities to suit your needs and interests. Such activities include:
o Movie afternoons
o Card games
o Exercise programs
o Music and entertainment
o Anything else our residents can suggest!
- A vast network of assistance. Whether you’re in need of an occupational therapist, physio, house cleaner, gardener or anyone else in between, we can help. We’ve built up a great network of screened service providers that can be called on at any time to assist with your needs. Suffice to say, all your general maintenance chores are already taken care of by our phenomenal team.
- A charming and vibrant environment, integrated with modern amenities. Rooms are also supplemented with:
o Wall oven
o Bench top hotplates
o Range hood
o Washing machine
o Clothes dryer
o Ceiling fans
o Built-in wardrobes.
Should your needs change, please get in touch with our friendly team today. Call 1800 024 915 and we’d be more than happy to discuss our Community in Nowra.