Forest Lake Lodge is fully accredited with the Aged Care Standards Accreditation Agency maintaining all 44 accreditation standards. We are government funded for 149 residents with an ACAT assessment. In addition, we offer unfunded beds to provide service for singles or partners without an ACAT assessment.
There are many reasons to choose Forest Lake Lodge:
- We cook food fresh daily onsite and have a 5-star food safety rating.
- We maintain a large contingent of multicultural staff that provides a fully supported and homely environment for our Residents, their guests and representatives.
- We respect and cater for most religious denominations and cultural preferences as we believe that every Resident has the right to preference and individuality.
- We offer a dynamic wellness and lifestyle calendar and offer generous no cost inclusions as well as some low cost options.
- We believe that every person has the right to quality care and accommodation irrespective of financial means.
- Forest Lake Lodge has arrangements with key hospitals to ensure a simple and stress free transition for Resident, Family and Representatives.
- We maintain strong relationships with external organisations to assist us to provide the highest possible quality of life, regardless of age or stage of life.
- Our highly trained nursing staff can cater for people with specialised care needs including Tracheotomy care, Enteral feeding, Dialysis, Huntington’s, Multiple scleroses and other complex needs.
Nursing home features
Types of care
- See comments