Immanuel Gardens is a welcoming community located on the north-eastern slope of Buderim Mountain, with expansive views overlooking Mooloolaba and the ocean beyond. The grounds feature 86 acres of private, sub-tropical bushland with extensive landscaped gardens.
Within our grounds we have a residential aged care service and a retirement village – conveniently co-located so that you can stay in your community even if your care needs change.
Residential aged care
- a selection of single, shared and single ensuite rooms
- registered nurses available 24 hours per day
- a dementia-specific unit and palliative care
- one and two-bedroom units
- renovated with modern kitchens and bathrooms
- nurse call system
At Immanuel Gardens, we work with our residents to understand the things that are most important to them. We aim to provide an experience that offers:
- expert nursing, personal care and lifestyle services that support dignity, quality of life and independence.
- a choice of activities that offer opportunities for creativity and developing new skills and interests.
- an environment where feedback and resident-initiated activities are welcomed.
- an open and friendly place to live that welcomes family, visitors and members of the broader community.
"Immanuel Gardens offers a sense of community and continuum of services rarely found. We pride ourselves in our engagement with residents and their families as well as the local community. When you come to Immanuel Gardens you immediately feel at home."
Gratia Ashmore, Service Manager Immanuel Gardens
"As soon as we drove into Immanuel Gardens it felt like home. It
has a lovely homely atmosphere and we have a great community centre. We see the bush and the ocean from our units and we’re close to hospitals and doctors’ services here."
Nancye Berg, Immanuel Gardens Retirement Village resident since 1998
The subtropical location has shaped the lush plantings at Immanuel Gardens, which feature beautiful, cooling bamboo, splashes of traditional colour and a bush backdrop. The gardens are set up to encourage activity; there is a place to play Boules (a type of French bowls) and quiet areas to enjoy a meal with family.
We believe the garden can be a source of great pleasure. There are plenty of opportunities to get involved in the garden, through pruning plants in the garden beds or tending potted plants.
Nursing home features
- Large home (145 beds)
- Specialist services: Diversional therapy, speech pathology, physiotherapy, podiatry
Types of care
Home care package (HCP)
- Levels 1, 2 and 3