Horton House is a brand new state-of-the-art facility opened in December 2016. Each room has its own ensuite bathroom as well as beautiful communal rooms, an underground car park and landscaped grounds.
Rooms are well appointed and have elegant soft furnishings. At Horton House our team of professional & caring staff deliver all aspects of residential aged care including end of life care.
- Residential aged care, ageing in place, dementia care in a secure environment, palliative care and respite care;
- Care provided by a Registered Nurse and personal care assistants with Certificate III qualifications;
- Three fresh cooked meals a day;
- An extensive weekly Lifestyle & Activity Program which is designed to promote wellbeing and stimulation and includes tai chi and bus trips;
- A newly renovated on-site hair salon;
- Access to full medical care through visiting allied health professionals, including podiatry, speech pathology, dental care, etc.
Please call us to arrange an appointment and come and have a look around and meet some of our residents and staff.
Horton House is part of Twilight Aged Care, a preferred provider of quality care services to communities in the north of Sydney.