At Heritage Gardens, our residents’ wellbeing is paramount and we are focused on high quality service delivery in permanent care, dementia specific care and respite care.
Heritage Gardens is part of Heritage Care, a fully operational aged care provider which has three premium aged care homes and aims to be ‘the best … in everything we do’.
We offer a range of services and facilities for our residents including the theatre, café, library, courtyards, hairdressing salon, lounges and private function room.
Nestled near the Heathmont Golf Course in Bayswater North, Heritage Gardens offers a luxurious aged care experience that delivers a safe and homely environment for residents.
Heritage Gardens offers three room types, Standard, Deluxe and Premium. Each room has a modern, spacious design and the scenic ambience of Heritage Gardens which promises to deliver an indulgent and leisurely experience.
Comfortable Leisurely Living
- 24 hour, seven days a week excellent nursing care for residents.
- Home-like environment and a range of lifestyle programs such as home entertainment, personalised one-to-one time, church services, bus outings and much more.
- Modern and spacious rooms, each with built in robes, lockable drawers, ensuite, television, delivery of personal newspaper and magazine subscriptions to the room and much more.
- A homey lounge with comfortable furniture, heating & cooling, fire places and large screen televisions with Foxtel.
- A fully equipped home theatre room with contemporary seating and high quality sound system.
- A private library with a complete selection of books and a quiet room dedicated for reading.
- Outdoor barbeque areas with beautiful garden scenery.
- A private function room for residents to celebrate special occasions with families.
Heritage Gardens offers a range of hotel services, including:
- A six week seasonal menu that has been reviewed and approved by our dietitian, offering residents a choice of nutritious and freshly prepared meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Heritage Gardens aims to provide excellent service for residents in a home-like and compassionate environment. We also strive to remain at the forefront of contemporary aged care practices.
We are passionate about helping our residents through supporting their values and individuality. We believe it is important for our residents to maintain their personal and intimate friendships and be encouraged to create new ones within the home.
At Heritage Gardens, we believe that our residents have the right to exercise choices about all aspects of their life. Our residents are encouraged to practice religious or cultural customs, and manage their own affairs.
We have successfully maintained our outstanding reputation as we have no history of previous sanctions, and we constantly conform to the Aged Care Accreditation Standards.
At Heritage Gardens, we facilitate a range of daily activities to keep our residents enjoying their new lifestyle.
Our residents are encouraged to participate in a series of activities that will keep them healthy, active and entertained. All residents are highly encouraged to gather for outdoor activities and joining the exercise group. Our residents are also able to enjoy our in-house lifestyle program and entertainment.
If residents would like to have some alone time, they may enjoy a complete range of TV Channels and Foxtel in the main lounge rooms.
At Heritage Gardens, we have 124 Rooms, inclusive of 15 Rooms Memory Support Unit.
We offer 24/7 registered nursing care, Palliative care, Secure outdoor garden areas and Secure dementia specific beds.
- Hairdressing salon
- Private function room.