Our Moss Vale facility is located on the outskirts of town and enjoys a peaceful rural setting. The facility provides permanent care and accommodation for residents.
HarbisonCare prides itself in providing a quality lifestyle for its residents. We have introduced many interesting and also necessary facilities to make life at Harbison as comfortable as possible.
Within our village we offer:
- A kiosk which sells a variety of goods
- A hairdressing salon
- A craft and games room
- Podiatry and physiotherapy services
- A television lounge room
- Public phones
- Entertainment on a regular basis from visiting groups
- Inter-denominational church services
- Private mail box and postage serviced daily
- Off road parking.
Contact us more to find out about our nursing home, hostel and self care options.
Nursing home features
- Large home (138 beds)
- Specialist services: Resident GP & Geriatrician, Physiotherapist, Speech Therapist, Dietitian, Optometrist, Podiatry
Types of care
Additional details: Assisted living