Hadden Place provides an important care and support network for people with a range of care needs, including specialised dementia respite. We focus on creating a secure and relaxed environment in which our clients feel comfortable participating in the types of activities they might undertake at home.
The centre provides:
- Individual care and social support
- Specialised dementia respite
- Day and overnight respite – no minimum or maximum stay
- Morning and afternoon tea and lunch
- A daily calendar of enriching activities
- Transport services (conditions apply)
- Fee-for-service access to Fulton Wellbeing Centre (allied health including podiatry, physiotherapy and speech pathology services)
Centre based care features
Types of care
Additional details: Support group for carers, NDIS eligible
Home and community care availability
We are currently welcoming new participants to our day respite group. Overnight respite is also available.