Originally built in 1984, Glades Bay Gardens was redeveloped with a $4M make over between 2013 and 2015 and now offers the very best of modern, unique aged care, with generous apartments, luxurious communal facilities & a team of professional & caring staff.
Each fully furnished apartment includes a bedroom, lounge, bathroom, balcony and kitchenette. The apartments are well appointed with top of the range fittings and beautifully coordinated soft furnishings.
Combined with the advantages of a communal lifestyle, and set in lovely leafy, landscaped grounds adjacent to Henry Lawson Reserve, Glades Bay Gardens offers a lifestyle which is extremely sought after as an alternative to the single room accommodation available in most aged care facilities. The local shopping centre is minutes away and there is a free community bus that picks up passengers right at the door.
- Residential aged care, ageing in place, palliative care and respite care;
- Care provided by a Registered Nurse and personal care assistants with Certificate III qualifications;
- Fresh cooked meals, served in the large communal dining room;
- An extensive weekly Lifestyle & Activity Program which is designed to promote wellbeing and stimulation and includes tai chi and bus trips;
- A beautiful on-site hair salon and home theatre;
- Access to full medical care through several visiting allied health professionals, including podiatry, speech pathology, dental care, etc.
We hope you will consider Glades Bay Gardens as an option for your aged care needs. Please call us to arrange an appointment and come and have a look around and meet some of our residents and staff.
Glades Bay Gardens is part of Twilight Aged Care, a preferred provider of quality care services to communities in the north of Sydney.