We currently have vacancies at our Centre. For more information please contact our friendly team on (02) 4823 4300.
Gill Waminda Aged Care Centre is a welcoming aged care centre with a supportive and close-knit community, located just a few streets away from the heart of Goulburn. Gill Waminda Aged Care Centre is a trusted aged care provider offering all levels of care including permanent care, respite (short-term) care, palliative care and specialised dementia care.
The Centre is surrounded by lush greenery and has an award-winning architectural design, providing residents with comfort and spacious interiors. A homely environment is important at Gill Waminda Aged Care Centre and the qualified and compassionate team of staff care for residents like they are family. A dedicated family area provides a space for residents to spend time and celebrate special occasions with their loved ones. You are sure to feel right at home.
Services and features:
- Fully accredited and government-approved aged care centre
- All levels of care offered
- Person-centred model of care, with personalised care plans tailored to each resident's needs
- Single and twin rooms with built-in wardrobes and private ensuite
- Emergency call system in all rooms
- 24-hour access to compassionate care and nursing staff
- NDIS services and support are available to residents of the Centre
- Seasonally rotating menus and meals freshly prepared by our professional catering team
- Extensive and active lifestyle calendar with personalised recreational and wellbeing activities
- Onsite hairdressing salon
- Access to pastoral and chaplaincy services, if desired, with a full-time onsite Chaplain
Nursing home features
- Large home (103 beds)
- Specialist services: Allied Health Services such as Osteopathy, Physiotherapy, Podiatry Services, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, Optometrist, Audiologist
Types of care
Please sign in to proceed
You must be signed in to apply or save profiles.
Success, your account has been created
An activation email has been sent to the email address you registered with.
You should not be reading this, if you are then something went horribly wrong