Feros Village Bangalow is known for its warm, friendly atmosphere, lively pets, beautiful gardens and attentive staff.
Feros Village Bangalow offers the option of extra personal services, including 24-hour nursing care. Personal care plans are established with the input of you and your family, with as much consideration given to your lifestyle as well as your health.
There are 52 single rooms with ensuites, as well as six double rooms. The bedrooms are ready to move right in – they’re already fitted out with a comfy single bed and furniture, linen and towels and a garden view.
There is the option of more upmarket accommodation and extra services in ‘The Cottage’. The extra services include an exclusive range of extra care options and therapies.
Residents enjoy a busy and varied line-up of scheduled and spontaneous activities and events, from exercise classes, Tai Chi, carpet bowls and quizzes, to reading groups, art classes, gardening groups and movie afternoons. There’s also a bus for outings to a variety of destinations.
Feros Care incorporates theme days into village life, and our team of volunteers join in the fun and share interests and hobbies with residents.
The popular lounge and dining area is often a hive of activity as residents and guests gather for meals, activities and celebrations.
Similarly, the ‘Healing Space’ offers an escape from the buzz of the communal area, providing a place where residents can enjoy therapies including massage and aromatherapy.
The Feros Care difference
- A key feature of our villages is that we allow our residents to keep pets (when appropriate), and we also have some animals that belong to the whole village. In our experience, animals can be very therapeutic and add some interest and variety to daily life.
- Delicious and nutritious meals are prepared on-site for you every day. We source many of our ingredients from local growers and producers to ensure everything is as fresh as possible, and we’re more than happy to cater for people with special diets.
- Staying connected with the wider community is something we actively encourage. If you’re a member of a club, enjoy social events, or just want to catch up with a friend, you’re welcome to come and go as you please.
- Family and friends are always welcome and are a part of our village community. Your visitors can even book in and share a meal at the village.
- Each village has a ‘positive living team’ whose role it is to help you stay as active and socially engaged as possible.
- All our villages provide access to high-speed wireless internet that is available to everyone to help keep you connected with health practitioners, friends and family, and the wider world.
- All of our villages offer respite care. Applicants for respite are assessed by an Aged Care Assessment Team.
- The Government calculates and regulates maximum daily fees and payments, taking into account your particular circumstances.