- x 6 Deluxe Luxury room with en suite, kitchenette, reverse circle air conditioning, telephone, foxtel, bar fridge, free WiFi, and fat screen TV and balcony.
- Suitable for female or male
Bus for daily outings, in-house Physiotherapist, Hairdresser, Diversional Therapists, Beauty Care, Chapel, In house Chefs, Podiatrist, Gift shop, Library, Movie Theatre, Mini Golf and Cafe.
x 1 Penthouse room with ensuite, king single bed, kitchenette, reverse circle airconditioning, telephone, foxtel, bar fridge, free wifi, and flat screen TV, balcony.
Bus for daily outings, in-house Physiotherapist, Hairdresser, Diversional Therapits, Beauty Care, Chapel, In house Chefs, Podiatrist, Gift shop, Library, Movie Theatre, Mini Golf and Cafe.
Ferndale Gardens has been designed to provide lifestyle assistance & care in a comfortable, well appointed environment. Our emphasis is to maintain the dignity and independence of each individual within a personal and home-like atmosphere.
Professional qualified staff ensure residents receive the best nursing and personal care. We are committed to the philosophy of ageing in place and offer 24 hours a day; permanent care, dementia specific care & respite care.
- Café Shop
- Gift Kiosk
- Hairdressing Salon
- Function Room
- Consultants Room
- Resident’s Laundry
- Luxury Bus Coach
- Mini bowling green
- Our on-site qualified Chefs prepare quality, nutritious meals daily
- Hairdressing, physiotherapy
- Speech therapy, social activities, Tai Chi, religious services, bus and shopping outings
- Extra service suites.
- Generous single, twin suites with private ensuite
- Furnished in an elegant home-like style
- Fully air conditioned
- Wall mounted televisions with Foxtel
- Kitchenette with fridge
- Electric beds
- Private telephone access
- Internet access.
Nursing home features
- Large home (136 beds)
- Has extra service beds
- Specialist services: Podiatry, physiotherapy, speech & divisional therapy, in house Optometrist & dental services
Types of care
Additional details: Cinema, gymnasium, cafe on site