Ferndale Gardens has been designed to provide lifestyle assistance & care in a comfortable, well appointed environment. Our emphasis is to maintain the dignity and independence of each individual within a personal and home-like atmosphere.
Professional qualified staff ensure residents receive the best nursing and personal care. We are committed to the philosophy of ageing in place and offer 24 hours a day; permanent care, dementia specific care & respite care.
- Café / kiosk
- Hairdressing salon
- Cinema / library
- Function room
- Consultants room
- Reflection room
- Resident’s laundry
- Luxury mini coach
- Mini bowling green
- Mini golf.
- Our on-site qualified Chefs prepare quality, nutritious meals daily
- Hairdressing, physiotherapy
- Speech therapy, social activities, Tai Chi, religious services, bus and shopping outings
- Extra service suites.
- Generous single, twin suites with private ensuite
- Furnished in an elegant home-like style
- Fully air conditioned
- Wall mounted televisions with Foxtel
- Kitchenette with fridge
- Electric beds
- Private telephone access
- Internet access.
Nursing home features
Types of care
- Residential aged care
Additional details: Cinema, gymnasium, cafe on site
x 2 Deluxe Room with shared ensuite, The room is fitted with ensuite, electric high/low beds, built-in-wardrobes, individual are - conditioning, kitchenette and bar fridge, flat screen TV and private telephones and quality furniture fittings
- Suitable for a male and a female