Rathdowne Place Aged Care
Rathdowne Place Aged Care is Australia’s newest inner-city aged-care facility. Inspired by our ethos Better Together®, Rathdowne Place focuses on residents preferences and needs. It features contemporary interiors, beautifully landscaped gardens, resident balconies, some with city views, resident cinema and an onsite wellbeing centre. Rathdowne Place is filling quickly, so be quick to book a tour now. For more information call 1300 160 170 or visit 497 Rathdowne Street Carlton
- Gym and indoor hydrotherapy pool, services by Transform Physio
- Private cinema
- Multi-faith room
- Hairdressing and beauty salon
- On site café Providence
- Medical and Allied Health Suites will include physiotherapy, speech pathology, podiatry, occupational therapy and dietitian consulting.
- Community room
- Allied Health & Lifestyle Services
- Home Care Services
- Registered Nurse Clinicians
- Memory support cottages for residents with dementia
- Assessment and pre-admission planning at home or in hospital
- Palliative Specialised Care
Aged care home
162 beds. 13 beds cater for secure dementia.
Chapel / Church, Café / Kiosk, Facility transport, Hairdressing salon.
These services are operated by Australian Unity Retirement Living Management Pty Ltd.
Vacancy details have not been provided today
To enquire about vacancies or other services please send a message using the "Send Enquiry" tab.
Australia's largest selection of vacancies
Take a look at the huge selection in the vacancies area:
Writing your message
Dear Sir or Madam / To whom it may concern, (very formal if you don't know the person whom you are emailing)
- Giving reference
Regarding your services on the DPS Guide website ...
- Requesting information
After the reference, add a comma and continue -
[Reference], could you please send me ...
- Requesting further information
I would also like to know ...
Could you tell me whether ...
Yours faithfully / Kind regards ...