Organisation Aurrum Aged Care (8 other services)
Quality care and luxury accommodation in beautiful surrounds
The charming, resort-style Aurrum Erina is an elegant residence renowned for its service, excellence and warm hospitality. Architecturally designed with resident comfort in mind, this stylish home boasts spacious private rooms, comfortable sitting and dining rooms, lush lawns and gardens and contemporary furnishings and finishes.
Quality Care & Support
Our highly trained and specialised team of staff are committed to providing exceptional clinical care and support to residents and their families.
At Aurrum Erina, we offer low, high level and dementia specific care, including:
- 24-hour, seven days a week nursing care
- Specialist cognitive and Memory Support Unit (dementia) care
- Family participation in care planning
- Individually tailored clinical care and lifestyle programs
- Access to a wide variety of allied health support services
- 24-hour emergency call service.
All single and companion rooms are flooded with natural light, spacious, and elegantly furnished, and have their own private ensuite. To support residents with dementia, the home also has a dedicated Memory Support Unit.
Aurrum Erina’s nutritious, home-style meals are freshly prepared in consultation with our Head Dietitian and cooked on-site by our experienced team of Chefs, using the finest ingredients. To ensure variety, our nutritious a la carte menu is changed seasonally and can be tailored to meet the specific dietary needs and preferences of our residents.
Our stimulating and varied lifestyle programs embrace stability, support, independence and community, and include activities such as:
- Music therapy
- Card and board games
- Happy Hour
- Arts and crafts
- Films and Foxtel
- Sewing, knitting and embroidery
- Shopping and bus trips
- Cultural programs and international days
- Concerts and entertainers.
For the convenience and enjoyment of our residents, Aurrum Erina offers a wide variety of features and services including:
- Wellness Centre
- Fine dining experience
- Tea and coffee facilities
- Numerous elegant sunrooms and lounges
- On-site laundry
- Café open Monday to Friday
- Hairdressing salon
- Several large outdoor courtyard gardens and walkways
- Spacious dining and lounge areas
- Private dining room for family functions
- Attractive outdoor areas for alfresco dining and entertaining
- Car parking for residents
- Plenty of on-site parking.
182 beds. 4 are respite beds. 20 beds cater for secure dementia. 20 are extra service beds.
Chapel / Church, Café / Kiosk, Facility transport, Hairdressing salon.
These services are operated by
Aurrum Aged Care
Vacancy details have not been provided today
To enquire about vacancies or other services please send a message using the "Send Enquiry" tab.
Australia's largest selection of vacancies
Take a look at the huge selection in the vacancies area:
Writing your message
Dear Sir or Madam / To whom it may concern, (very formal if you don't know the person whom you are emailing)
- Giving reference
Regarding your services on the DPS Guide website ...
- Requesting information
After the reference, add a comma and continue -
[Reference], could you please send me ...
- Requesting further information
I would also like to know ...
Could you tell me whether ...
Yours faithfully / Kind regards ...