Organisation Aurrum Pty Ltd (4 other services)
A relaxing lifestyle and care excellence set in tranquil gardens and coastal sunshine
- A high quality facility providing the best care for residents (respite and Aurrum’s leading memory support program available)
- Highly experienced care staff, with in-house physio aides, massage therapists and access to a comprehensive allied health program
- Large light filled rooms – deluxe single rooms with private ensuite
- Generous private spaces designed to encourage residents to feel at home
- Peaceful courtyards, gardens and pavilion for personal relaxation and to host al-fresco family catch ups, BBQs and celebratory events which can be catered for upon request
- In-house gourmet kitchen with chef and dietitian designed menus that can be enjoyed in dining areas with high ceilings, large windows and open plan seating
- Comprehensive activities program to engage with community, culture, personal interests and social networks
We are extremely proud of our organisation, staff and our facility and would welcome your visit.
‘Our Aurrum Family Caring For your Family’
Aurrum was established in 2013 and is committed to setting a new standard for the future of aged care in Australia.
Aurrum’s aged care facilities are built around a core philosophy of delivering clinical care excellence for our residents. Our aged care facilities are designed and maintained to the highest standards, to create a welcoming environment for the care, comfort and privacy of our residents and their families.
We are extremely proud of our exclusive partnership with internationally recognised healthcare alliance Planetree, whose model of care is based around ‘person centred care’ principles.
The decision in selecting an aged care facility can be very stressful for residents and family. Aurrum aims to make that decision easier, knowing that you have chosen an organisation that is committed to providing the best of care.
Aurrum Vision & Values
- CARING for one another with respect, kindness and compassion
- LIVING in and creating a fulfilling and enriching environment
- EMPOWERING residents and loved ones to be involved in their care
- INVESTING in and educating our people to allow them to go above and beyond
- SUPPORTING and giving back to the communities around us
- LEADING the way in person centred care and sharing our learnings.
Aged care home
182 beds. 4 are respite beds. 20 beds cater for secure dementia. 20 are extra service beds.
Chapel / Church, Café / Kiosk, Facility transport, Hairdressing salon.
These services are operated by Aurrum Pty Ltd.
Vacancy details have not been provided today
To enquire about a bed / room vacancy or other services please send a message using the "Send Enquiry" tab.
Australia's largest selection of vacancies
Take a look at the huge selection in the vacancies area:
Writing your message
Dear Sir or Madam / To whom it may concern, (very formal if you don't know the person whom you are emailing)
- Giving reference
Regarding your services on the DPS Guide website ...
- Requesting information
After the reference, add a comma and continue -
[Reference], could you please send me ...
- Requesting further information
I would also like to know ...
Could you tell me whether ...
Yours faithfully / Kind regards ...