Elsie Salter House provides an inclusive, specialist day program designed to meet the individual needs of people with memory loss and confusion, who require various degrees of support and care.
Our staff focus on respecting each person’s individuality in their chosen activities, thereby enabling people to stay active, involved and independent.
A typical day at Elsie Salter House:
• Return bus transfers from home to centre
• Group and personal interaction
• Opportunity to participate in a variety of activities
such as cooking, craft, puzzles, newspaper
• Three course lunch
• Community Walks
• Excursions to favorite and familiar destinations
• ‘Men’s shed’ activities
• Visiting musicians and guests
Elsie Salter House creates a welcoming, homelike environment where relationships between clients, carers, families and staff are paramount to the support we provide.