The Lodge is conveniently located on King William Road at Wayville and combines the elegance of heritage architecture with new and refurbished accommodation wings complemented by attractive courtyards and extensive gardens.
Eldercare’s $15.2 million redevelopment of The Lodge was completed in November 2016 with interior and exterior facility improvements including:
- 38 brand new single rooms with ensuite bathrooms
- 56 completely refurbished single rooms with ensuite bathrooms and kitchenettes
- 33 renovated single rooms with ensuite bathrooms
- The interior refurbishment of the original White House heritage building
- More communal spaces including enclosed sitting and dining areas
- The addition of a large multi-purpose function room
- Brand new hairdressing salon
- Day spa
Our experienced Admissions Team can help you navigate the residential aged care system. Call 1300 925 414 during business hours.
Environment & Services
The Lodge offers residents superior facilities in a premium location and all resident rooms and common areas are either brand new or recently refurbished. Additionally, our secure Memory Support Unit is suitable for residents requiring specialised dementia care services.
The Lodge is home to a dedicated hairdressing salon and day spa with services available at additional cost. The Lodge’s hairdresser visits twice a week and the beautician provides a monthly service.
All meals are cooked on-site daily by a chef with three courses served for lunch and dinner each day.
The Lodge is an Extra Services facility which provides additional hospitality and lifestyle provisions for a daily extra services fee of $15.17. These include:
- a cooked breakfast seven days per week
- three courses for the lunch and evening meals
- happy hour with live entertainment once a week
- Foxtel availability in each room and all common areas
- in-room private telephone line availability
- daily newspaper service availability
The Lodge’s comprehensive Lifestyle Program is run by a dedicated team with some of the available lifestyle options at The Lodge including pet therapy, flower arranging and a coffee club as well as a men’s group and gardening group. Shopping trips are also held once a week and excursions to varying destinations occur twice a month.
Residents participate in community events such as ‘Carols in the Backyard’ and ANZAC Day Services which offer residents an opportunity to come together with their extended family and mark important cultural occasions.
Additionally, The Lodge’s chaplains are on-site Monday to Friday to provide emotional and spiritual support to residents, families and friends and the Wayville Christ Church, of the Uniting Church, is located next door.
If you’d like to find out more about The Lodge, please call our Admissions team during business hours on 1300 925 414.