At Cumberland View Aged Care Living – Whalley Drive we provide ageing in place, permanent residential accommodation, dementia specific services and respite apartments to suit an individual’s care needs.
The apartments are spacious and have been carefully designed for comfort and practicality, with plenty of room for cherished items. There are single or double apartments (so couples can stay together or for companionship) and also 1 or 2 separate bedroom apartments.
There is a huge range of activities to enjoy including arts and crafts, sing-a-longs, music performers, shopping trips, exercise classes, in-house library, internet service and more.
Other features include:
- Fresh daily prepared nutritious and healthy meals
- Secure dementia specific wing
- Registered nurses and friendly qualified staff
- 24 hour nurse call system within apartments
- Hairdressing salon
- Village bus for outings
- Podiatry, Doctors and physiotherapy (visiting allied services)
- Large landscaped gardens and courtyards.
The home is set amidst lovely mature floral gardens and majestic Yarra Gum trees. There are expansive courtyards and walking paths for residents to enjoy.
Come and see the home for yourself! Call now for a tour on 9795 9154.