Welcome to Coolibah Care Home Services. We are here to help you every step of the way!
Whether you're a loved one of a senior, or a senior yourself wanting to remain independent at home for as long as possible, Coolibah can tailor a suite of services to support you in your unique situation.
Our Point of Difference
- Receive professional services from carers you feel comfortable with
- We commit to provide, where possible, the same carer enabling you both to build a solid relationship
- Pay for the time you need - if you need just 15 minutes then that's what you pay for
- You choose the time for your service and we aim to stick to it
- We only use qualified and experienced care staff to ensure we meet your needs
- We are confident you will love our services but if you choose to go to another provider we won't charge exit fees.
In home care features
Types of care
Home care package (HCP)
Types of care
Servicing the following LGAs / council districts
Available home care packages
Coolibah have vacancies to meet all Home Care Package level requirements. This includes 24 hour nursing and carer assistance. Please call our Home Care Specialist Team to discuss your requirements on 9535 0318.
Home and community care availability
Coolibah CHSP Day Club has current vacancies.
If you're looking for a very competitively priced interesting and fun day out for yourself or the person you care for, check out our Day Club. For under $18 per day, you can enjoy a range of activities designed to suit all participants in a supported and social environment. Included in this prices are freshly prepared hot and cold lunch choices and morning and afternoon teas. You can even choose to be picked up and dropped home if you like.
Programs run approximately 9 - 3pm each weekday* providing carers time to complete errands or take some well deserved time for yourself.
Coolibah's CHSP funded Day Club is the perfect daily respite option for those who do not have an ACAT or are awaiting a Home-Care (HC) Package allocation (you may be allocated HACC services). If you have a HC package please call our coordinators to check how you may be eligible.
Spots fill very fast so please call us on 9535 0318 to book.
*Note: Please check Day Club times as they may alter from day to day, dependent on the particular program.