Cockburn Care provides home and community services that you can rely on. Improving your quality of life is our core business. We aim to make our City and your home the best place to live in Perth. Our staff are local and dedicated to supporting you to live the life you want, staying in your own home and connected to your community
We fit in with your lifestyle and our reliable staff aim to understand your needs. We know how important it is for you to choose the right care, so we are determined to provide flexibility and innovation to help you lead a good life in your own way.
- help with cleaning the house
- shopping, paying bills and attending medical appointments
- social support to engage in the community
- in-home respite so carers can leave the house
- personal care such as showering
- transport to appointments and social events
- social clubs and centre-based respite
- medication prompting
- food preparation.
Basic Home Support Services are typically funded by the Commonwealth Home Support Program (CHSP) . Cockburn Community Care also provides services funded by Home Care Packages, National Disability Insurance Services (NDIS) and privately funded services.