Welcome to Claremont Terrace.
Claremont Terrace is the proud recipient of the Australian Aged Care Quality Agency's 2014 Better Practice Award for Innovation in 'Breaking Down the Barriers'.
The community volunteering program was established by the team at Claremont Terrace to help make a real difference to the lives of local children with autism and its residents. As a collaboration between Southern Autistic School and Claremont Terrace, the team worked with the school to pilot the program, which has now been running for nearly three years. The partnership has successfully extended to the wider community being the families of the students who share their achievements and joy from these sessions with Claremont Terrace residents.
Our home is designed to ensure comfort and security in a home-like environment offering all levels of pemanent and respite care.
At Claremont Terrace we adopt a holistic and personalised approach to caring for our residents. Encouraging family and friends to be involved in activities is an important part of our lifestyle philosophy in making every day the best it can be for our residents. In choosing Claremont Terrace as your new home, you become a member of our Allity family. This means much more than a place to live.
Living and Lifestyle: The Home is known for its exceptional dining experiences, offering choices like no other, including the ever popular buffet breakfast offering. Pristine and inviting manicured gardens are ideal for privacy or social time with family, friends and neighbours. It is an active community that understands the importance of companionship, values and encourages independence while ensuring support is on hand at all times.
If life’s day to day tasks are becoming increasingly challenging, we have the expertise to help you or a family member make informed choices about aged care that best suits your individual circumstances. Whether the need is immediate short term assistance or long term care, we look forward to providing you with the guidance and forward planning to make the transition to care with confidence.
- 24 hour care by qualified staff
- "Ageing in place"
- Permanent and respite care available
- Single rooms all with ensuites
- Spacious lounge areas
- Emergency call button system in all rooms and bathrooms
- Safe and secure environment
- Indoor pool and spa
- Extensive activities programs include swimming classes, bus outings and "Happy Hour"
- Meals prepared by qualified Chefs/Cooks
- On-site personal laundry service
- Dietitian services available
- Pharmacy services offered
- Close to public transport and shops.
Nursing home features
- Large home (100 beds)
- Considers partners without an ACAT assessment
- Specialist services: Podiatry, physiotherapy & Dietitian available.