Claremont Terrace Aged Care has been designed to ensure comfort and quality service delivery in a home-like environment for every resident. Offering low level permanent or respite care, Claremont Terrace matches services to the needs of individual residents. Assistance may take many forms, from help with showering and dressing to any other personal requirements.
Family members and friends are an integral part of the warm community feel of Claremont, and are always welcome.
Following the Prime Diet philosophy, our professional hospitality team prepares well balanced, healthy and appetising meals. Special dietary requirements are easily accommodated.
- 24 hour care by qualified staff
- "Ageing in place"
- Permanent and respite care available
- Single rooms all with ensuites
- Spacious lounge areas
- Emergency call button system in all rooms and bathrooms
- Safe and secure environment
- Indoor pool and spa
- Extensive activities programs include swimming classes, bus outings and "Happy Hour"
- Meals prepared by qualified Chefs/Cooks
- On-site personal laundry service
- Dietitian services available
- Pharmacy services offered
- Close to public transport and shops.