Quality refurbished retirement village units in Bundaberg with:
- Two-bedroom units with private patio
- 24-hour emergency response systems
- modern kitchen and laundry
- separate dining and living areas
- security screens and doors
- spacious landscaped grounds
- lock-up garage
- ceiling fans and airconditioning in selected units.
Gracehaven Retirement Village is a picturesque retirement village in Bundaberg where you can enjoy comfortable and relaxed living in a natural setting. The Village has 13 retirement units, which are clustered together to promote a sense of community and security. Churches of Christ in Qld Gracehaven Aged Care Service Bundaberg is co-located on site, offering further care if ever required. We provide a wide range of lifestyle options, all with personally tailored care & support packages if or when you need them. Bundaberg is situated on the Burnett River and is the central hub of the region, yet only five hours by car or train to Brisbane. It is the gateway to the Great Barrier Reef.
- Flexible purchase options giving you choices to do things you’ve always wanted to do
- We’ll take care of the gardening and maintenance
- On-site hairdresser, residents’ activities and mobile library
- Respite care and residential aged care available.
Gracehaven Retirement Village is a friendly community where you can enjoy relaxing with other residents and taking part in the many activities available on site. The adjoining aged care residential facility has regular activities, concerts & barbecues and they extend an invitation to the retirement living residents, attend at any time.
For more information please contact
Churches of Christ in Qld Gracehaven Retirement Village
71 Dr Mays Road, Bundaberg Q 4670
Phone: (07) 4150 1400
Gracehaven Retirement Village offers a wide range of lifestyle options, all with personally tailored care and support packages, which provide you with real lifestyle choices if and when you need them.
We provide a lifestyle that enables you to remain independent, while living in a secure and supportive environment. Most importantly we offer you and your family peace of mind.
The village comprises 13 units and is co-located with Gracehaven Aged Care Service. Close to public (3.4km) and private (2.8km) hospitals, Stockland Bundaberg Shopping Centre (2.1km) and Bundaberg town centre (4.1km). It offers support for ageing-in-place, with residential and community-based aged care options available on site.
• Two bedroom one bathroom
• Fully refurbished
• Air- conditioning and ceiling fans
• Spacious living and dining rooms
• Modern spacious kitchen
• Quality fixtures and appliances including dishwasher
• Built in wardrobes
• Private front and rear patios
• Security screens and doors
• Attached garage
• 24-hour Emergency Response System
• Onsite library and hairdresser
• Spacious landscaped grounds fully maintained
* Images are indicative only