Quality refurbished retirement village units on the Gold Coast with:
- One and two-bedroom retirement village unit options
- 24-hour emergency response systems
- modern kitchen and laundry
- solar panels and airconditioning in selected units
- private patio and spacious landscaped grounds.
Relaxed retirement village living in the heart of the vibrant Gold Coast is a hallmark of Golden Age Retirement Village where we take care of gardening and maintenance so you can spend time doing the things you’ve always wanted to. You also have the peace of mind knowing that Churches of Christ Care offers residential care and community care on site. Golden Age Retirement Village is within easy driving reach of Main Beach, Surfers Paradise, wildlife sanctuaries and shopping.
Enjoy easy access to public transport including Coolangatta Airport, as well as allied health and community services a walk or short bus trip away.
- Flexible purchase options giving you choices to do things you’ve always wanted to do
- We’ll take care of the gardening and maintenance
- On-site hairdresser and library
- Respite care available
- Resident hall and arranged social activities.
The Lodge at Golden Age Retirement Village is a beautiful venue where you can get together to meet new friends and live life to the full. The upper level is a perfect space for guest entertainers and speakers, festive celebrations & parties, videos, cards, craft and meetings. On the lower level the Men’s Shed is operational. Our active Residents’ Committee regularly organises bus trips, an activity program and outings.
At Golden Age Retirement Village you can enjoy the freedom to do the things you have always wanted to do.
For more information please contact
Churches of Christ Care Golden Age Retirement Village, Southport
60 Ridgeway Avenue, Southport 4215
Phone: (07) 5564 0939