Quality refurbished retirement village apartments in Essendon, Melbourne with:
- One, two and three-bedroom retirement apartment options
- 24-hour emergency response systems*
- split-system airconditioning system
- modern kitchen with dishwasher and laundry
- quality carpets and fixtures
- fire safety features
- spacious landscaped grounds
- secure parking available
- lock-up storage with some units.
Arcadia Apartments is one of our Melbourne based retirement villages offering 33 high quality, modern one, two and three-bedroom apartments, designed specifically with the special needs of older citizens in mind.
The retirement apartments are in a secure environment with emergency support on hand when you require it.
This modern retirement complex includes underground car parking and storage, ground floor retail premises and retirement apartments located on the first, second and third floors.
In addition to individual apartments, common lounges are located on each floor:
- Flexible purchase options giving you choices to do things you’ve always wanted to do
- We’ll take care of the gardening and maintenance
- Further care on site if needed.
Local area and lifestyle
Essendon is a premier high profile area with a rich sense of culture and history. Based within the City of Moonee Valley, it boasts a superb location, is extremely well serviced with train, tram and bus transport services and has excellent access to Melbourne International Airport.
A tram from your doorstep will take you almost anywhere you wish to go, to the main attractions that Essendon offers or beyond onto the Melbourne CBD for all the cultural activities and sites it provides. Situated in the heart of Essendon you will be within walking distance to boutique shopping and cafes in the Essendon Village.
You’re reaching that longed for time in life where you can give up the hard work of maintaining a large house and garden and get started on your next exciting new stage. You deserve to feel secure, relaxed and able to enjoy all that life has to offer in true comfort.
Opportunities abound for all types of leisure activities, with beautiful established parks, superb music & theatre facilities at the awarded Clock Tower Centre, extensive exercise opportunities at Windy Hill Fitness Centre and Indoor Pool, Bowling Clubs, the Maribyrnong River and all that it offers. The area is jam packed with quality eateries, entertainment venues and many well known shopping strips, and home to Moonee Valley Racecourse and Essendon Football Club. The area also has an established network of community services and volunteer organisations.
At Arcadia Apartments you can enjoy the freedom to do the things you have always wanted to do.
* Note from owner: equipment is supplied by the owner and monitoring costs are charged directly to the resident. The monitoring charges are in addition to the maintenance charges.
For more information, please contact us.