Chung Wah Community and Aged Care (CAC) is an arm of Chung Wah Association, which was established in 1909 with the aim of promoting Chinese culture, education and welfare for migrants in Western Australia.
Since 1984, Chung Wah CAC has been managing and delivering government funded community & aged care programs & services for customers and their families & friends, both elderly and young disabled, from the culturally & linguistically diverse backgrounds.
A Better Community for All.
To improve the quality of life of people from diverse background who are in need of care.
Our Value: R.E.S.P.E.C.T.
- Respect individuals and their choices
- Encourage independence
- Strive for service excellence
- Promote innovation
- Education: support life long learning
- Care-Integrity and professionalism
- Trust building.
- Home Care Package (HCP)
- Home and Community Care Program (HACC)
- Community Visitors Scheme (CVS)
- *Including home visits to eligible package recipients
- National Respite for Cares Program (NRCP)
- Community Interest Classes
- Community Enquiry Services
- Community Events and Festivals
- Community Volunteer Opportunities.