Situated in Sydney's Lower North Shore, St Peter's Green is a village-style precinct that offers a variety of housing options for older people. It is located at the former St Peter's Catholic Church site, on the corner of Felton Ave and 565 Mowbray Rd, Lane Cove North. Located in close proximity to Chatswood with 27 purpose-built seniors living units, St Peter's Green offers the ideal environment for retirement living. The residential aged care service offers low level care and dementia care services for 93 older people.
St Peter's Green aims to foster a strong sense of inclusion by encouraging residents to stay in touch with their community. Recognising the value gained by integrating older people into broader community life, the village includes Willoughby Council branch library and community meeting rooms that border a new, publicly accessible park. Additionally, St Peter's Green also offers an informal café and deli and a toddlers' playground.
Located in Sydney's Lower North Shore.
- Choice of one, two and two-plus sunroom apartments
- 27 units available
- North facing
- Elegant, open plan living
- Sub-branch Willoughby Council Library on site
- Village bus for weekly outings
- On site hairdresser
- Community room available for private bookings
- Close proximity to Lane Cove and Chatswood shopping centres
- Chapel and community rooms
- Public transport on your doorstep
- Doctors Safety Line installed for medical emergency
- Internet access in community room
- Secure parking and lift available to all levels
- Individual storage cages
- Vibrant café and deli on site
- Pet friendly.
Additional details: 24 hour emergency call system