St Paul’s Northbridge offers dedicated care and quality accommodation for seniors on Sydney’s North Shore. Beautifully renovated and refurbished in 2012, this boutique multi-storey facility (with lifts) accommodates 40 residents and offers a choice of three room types – Standard Rooms, Standard Plus Rooms and Suites. All rooms are comfortably spacious, tastefully decorated and include private en-suites. Limited respite care is also available.
- BBQ, garden area and undercover seating
- Large common lounge and dining area
- Numerous sitting areas
- Hairdressing salon
- Prayer/meditation room
- Tea/coffee and refreshment facilities
- TV room with large screen TV, Foxtel and DVDs.
Nursing home features
- Small home (40 beds)
- Specialist services: Physiotherapy, podiatry, optometry, speech pathology, nutrition/diet, pet therapy/visitation
Types of care
Additional details: Volunteer & Local Community Engagement Program, leisure & lifestyle programs; pastoral care