St John’s Villa is a residential aged care community offers low
level and dementia care accommodation for 45 residents. Located in New Lambton and set in landscaped gardens, our community is much sought after.
St John’s Villa is fully accredited by the Australian Aged Care Quality Agency.
We believe relationships play a vital role in maintaining the wellbeing of residents. At St John’s Villa, we actively encourage residents to maintain their independence and involvement with family, friends and the local community.
We also offer:
- Safe, secure and home-like environment
- Experienced and caring staff
- Private, single rooms with ensuite
- Dementia care wing
- Pergola with an outdoor barbeque area
- Emphasis on maintaining independence
- Regular church services
- Varied and interesting activities program
- Own bus and regular outings
- Hairdressing and library services
- Foxtel available in lounge room
- Family and friends always welcome.
A pergola with a barbeque area is situated off the activities courtyard and is available for use by residents, their families and friends. Our three comfortable lounge room areas are air conditioned & include tea and coffee making facilities, television and DVD/CD. Residents are welcome to entertain their guests in the lounge room areas.
The activities program includes a variety of activities such as concerts with visiting entertainers, community singing, musical performances, craft activities, games, exercises & book readings. We have regular outings in our community’s own bus and Red Cross volunteers provide weekly manicures for residents.
For more information, visit our website.
Nursing home features
- Small home (45 beds)
- Specialist services: Physiotherapy, podiatry, nutrition & diet, speech pathology, pastoral care, pet therapy
Types of care
Additional details: Volunteer Group & Community Engagement Programs; Leisure & Lifestyle Programs