St Francis Aged Care in Orange is an award winning residential service renowned for dedicated, quality care. Opened in 1980, St Francis Aged Care has provided a warm, caring and supportive service to many older people and their families, for more than 25 years. Residents enjoy 24-hour person-centred care in a home-like setting with all meals prepared on site by our hospitality team.
- Activities room
- BBQ, garden areas and undercover seating
- Dedicated outdoor area for dementia unit
- Chapel (services held weekly)
- Large dining room and family meeting rooms
- Hairdressing salon
- Library and spacious lounge rooms
- Tea/coffee and refreshment facilities
- TV room with large screen TV and DVDs.