St Anne’s Aged Care is a welcoming residential facility located in the picturesque suburb of Hunters Hill. This single storey facility was built in 1991, has lovely views of the gardens and provides quality care for 50 residents in two room types. Dementia specific programs are also provided.
- Activities room and multi-purpose room
- BBQ, garden areas and undercover seating
- Open and spacious dining rooms and lounges
- Prayer/meditation room (on-site services daily)
- Tea/coffee and refreshment facilities
- TV room with large screen TV and DVDs.