St Anne’s Aged Care is a welcoming residential facility located in the picturesque suburb of Hunters Hill. This single-storey facility was built in 1991, has lovely views of the gardens and provides quality care for 50 residents in two room types. Dementia-specific programs are also provided.
- Activities room and multi-purpose room
- BBQ, garden areas and undercover seating
- Open and spacious dining rooms and lounges
- Prayer/meditation room (on-site services daily)
- Tea/coffee and refreshment facilities
- TV room with large screen TV and DVDs