Gertrude Abbott Aged Care, located in the heart of Sydney, provides quality care for 100 residents including short term respite care, dementia-specific care and palliative care. Built in 1965, this facility has easy access to public transport and ancillary care services.
- Large activities room and function room
- BBQ, garden areas and undercover seating
- Chapel (services held weekly)
- Dining room and private lounge rooms
- Family room for palliative care suite
- Guest lounge room and family meeting rooms
- Hairdressing salon
- Prayer/meditation room
- TV room with large screen TV and DVDs
- Visitor facilities.