Bishop McCabe Retirement Village boasts a quiet, peaceful atmosphere and is located in Wollongong's northern suburb of Towradgi, only 10 minutes drive to the Central Business District. It is a small village of only 23 units, with a mix of one and two bedroom units which are available on a rental basis only.
A number of the units are located on the first floor which are more suitable for active retirees. There is also a resident recreation room in the centre of the village, which is a fantastic resource for social activities, meetings and craft groups.
- Spacious 1 and 2 bedroom units
- Small village of only 23 units
- Assistance to access to Home Support services
- Landscaped grounds that are fully maintained
- Social activities organised by village management
- Maintenance services available from our team
- Close to train station, buses, beach and park
- Outdoor drying areas
- On site parking
- Quiet, peaceful atmosphere
- 10 minute drive to Wollongong's CBD