Aquinas Court is an intimate boutique style village community in the heart of the lower Blue Mountains. Built on the site of the St Thomas Aquinas Primary School and the historic St Thomas Aquinas Church, Aquinas Court was opened in 1991. St Thomas Aquinas Church is preserved on the village site and provides a welcome chapel and community room for residents where social activities such as yoga and happy hour drinks can be enjoyed.
The village is conveniently located next door to Springwood Sports Club and is just a short stroll away from a variety of cafes, boutiques, shopping arcades, a library and a variety of medical services.
The local bus stops can be found at the entrance to the village on Macquarie Road and Aquinas Court is also within walking distance to Springwood railway station. Additionally, with easy entry and exit access from the Great Western Highway, you are only a brief 25 minutes drive from Penrith and 50 minutes from the bustling city of Parramatta.
- Refurbished two-bedroom units
- 24/7 emergency call monitoring
- Assistance to access to Home Support services
- Landscaped gardens and grounds that are maintained by the Aquinas team
- Social activities organised by residents and village management
- Maintenance services available from village management
- Community Centre for social gatherings
- Exclusive village of only 30 units
- Local transport on your doorstep
- District views
- Close to local cafes, shops and clubs.