We currently have a vacancy at our Centre. For more information please contact our friendly team on (02) 4963 4300.
Carpenter Court Aged Care Centre is located in the heart of Newcastle, right opposite Merewether Beach. It offers a homely setting with beautiful ocean views, and is just minutes away from local shops, cafés and amenities. The Centre offers a range of aged care services, including permanent residential care, respite (short-term) care, palliative care, memory support and behavioural and mental health care.
Carpenter Court Aged Care Centre promotes a culture of choice, diversity and support, offering personalised lifestyle programs and care plans for all residents.
- Accredited and government-approved Aged Care Centre
- Fully furnished single rooms (some with a private ensuite) with own vanity and a 24-hour emergency call system
- Care and services for more independent and physically able residents
- Person-centred model of care, with personalised care plans tailored to each resident's needs
- Full-time dedicated and compassionate care staff
- NDIS services and support are available only to residents of the Centre
- Fitness, lifestyle, recreational and wellbeing programs and services, including art classes and music activities
- Nutrition programs, with freshly prepared meals made onsite by our professional catering team
- Visiting specialist services e.g. physiotherapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy and more
- Access to pastoral and chaplaincy services with a full-time, onsite Chaplain
Nursing home features
- Small home (42 beds)
- Specialist services: Allied Health Services such as Osteopathy, Physiotherapy, Podiatry Services, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, Optometrist, Audiologist
Types of care
Please sign in to proceed
You must be signed in to apply or save profiles.
Success, your account has been created
An activation email has been sent to the email address you registered with.
You should not be reading this, if you are then something went horribly wrong