Live the life you love, in the home you’ve always loved
With Carinity, it’s your agenda. Whatever you want to get out of life, we’ll work with you to make it happen. Whether you require regular care services, short-term care or additional top-up care we will work with you to develop a tailored solution to your unique needs.
Carinity Home Care offers a full range of services from basic support and care to keep you healthy, happy and safe at home, to assisting with nursing and personal care and supporting you after a stay in hospital. We can help you stay active, getting you out and about to the shops and with friends in your community, and deliver compassionate spiritual care, support and encouragement through our chaplaincy service.
At Carinity Home Care:
- Enjoy a dedicated locally-based Lifestyle Coordinator to call directly, ensuring you have a consistent point of contact;
- Our fees and rates are competitive and inclusive, with NO TRAVEL FEES to visit you and deliver care in your home – stretching your budget as far as it can.
- We look for low-cost and innovative care options, freeing up funds to spend elsewhere.
- We take the time to match you and your carers, ensuring a familiar face and someone you trust;
- There's an open invitation for your partner and family to get involved, and they're always welcome to join you when getting out and about.
- We understand life changes. We’re flexible, and it’s easy to adjust services around your plans.
We’re confident you will be very happy with Carinity. But, if not, there’s no hard feelings. We’ll positively help you make the change because we want what’s best for you.
We believe lives are for living. That’s why at Carinity we take the “you can” approach.
We value every person as a unique individual and take the time to really listen and understand you, your needs and aspirations. Because relationships are important to us, we work with you and your family to deliver services to meet your quality of life and wellness goals. And as your circumstances change, we ensure our services adapt with you.
There are many options to fund your care depending on your individual needs and circumstances. You may be eligible for subsidised care through assistance programs from the Australian Government. We’ll discuss all the available options to find the one that best suits you, and develop an individualised budget. And if you are experiencing financial hardship we will ensure you continue receiving the care you need.
Switch to Carinity TODAY!
If your present provider is not changing with you and meeting your needs, then it’s easy to switch to Carinity. We take care of everything to ensure you start experiencing the Carinity difference straight away and your care is continued so you are never left without support. And we assist you, making it easy and worry-free to make the change.
Changing to Carinity Home Care has never been easier. It takes just one phone call. So when you’re ready, call one of our friendly consultants today on 1300 109 109.
In home care features
Types of care
Additional details: CHSP funded service covers domestic assistance only
Home care package (HCP)
Types of care
Servicing the following LGAs / council districts