The best care when you need it, with respect for your everyday choices.
Located approximately 24 kilometres from Melbourne’s central business district, Campbell Place Aged Care offers sophisticated, purpose-built accommodation making you feel instantly relaxed and at home.
From the moment you arrive at Campbell Place Aged Care, you will receive tailor-made care & attention. We take the time to understand your food preferences, sleeping habits, physical abilities, emotional needs, hobbies and interests, making it easier to help you feel comfortable at home. Respectful interactions, dignified care and thoughtful attention to detail are our promise to you.
Suites and private rooms have been designed to enhance mobility, accommodate your changing needs and feature:
- Therapeutic double size bed
- Built-in wardrobe, television and telephone
- Heating and cooling
- Wheelchair access
- Balcony rooms are available.
Suites additionally feature:
- Living area.
You can also enjoy the following facilities that will suit your current and future needs:
- Hair salon
- Library spaces
- Open lounge spaces
- Foxtel, Internet and Skype connections
- Outdoor barbecue and landscaped gardens
- Residents' shared kitchens for cooking and entertaining
- Cultural events, day trips, arts and entertainment
- Hobbies and activities organised around individual interests and skills
- Memory support private rooms for dementia care
- 24 hour emergency call buttons and sensor lights.
About Australian Unity and Campbell Place
Australian Unity is one of Australia's oldest companies, with origins dating back more than 175 years.
Today, Australian Unity actively identifies and assists with a diverse range of health, financial and lifestyle needs of our members, customers and the broader community so they can thrive.
Building on the legacy of care left by the site's former Wahroonga residence, Campbell Place has been purposefully designed to enhance residents’ lives.
As a mutual company, Australian Unity is owned by its members rather than shareholders. This means that we do not pay any of our profits to shareholders but rather reinvest them back into further services to directly support our members and customers.
Nursing home features
- Large home (102 beds)