UNIQUE to Newcastle and construction has started!
An exciting new concept in Seniors Living is coming to Newcastle. It’s called Supported Living, and it combines three crucial tiers of traditional Seniors Living:
- the lifestyle and independence of Independent Living villages
- the domestic services of Assisted Living villages
- the care services of aged care centres.
Cameron Glen offers supported living in your own villa unit. There’s no other village like it in Newcastle.
Advantages of Cameron Glen include:
- Couples stay together regardless of each individual’s health care needs
- You have your own home with a full kitchen and a community centre kitchen and dining room for meals
- No ACAT or means testing involved but you can obtain or bring your ACAT funding
- You choose and change the type and level of domestic and care services as you need
- On-site nursing staff available to provide care services 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- The village can cater for non-violent dementia and palliative care
- You don’t have to move from one villa unit or village to another as your needs change
- It should only be necessary to pay a deferred management fee once in your life.
Supported living features
Nursing home features
Types of care
- Residential aged care