UNIQUE to Newcastle!
An exciting new concept in Seniors Living has arrived in Newcastle. It’s called Supported Living and it combines three crucial tiers of traditional Seniors Living:
- The lifestyle and independence of Independent Living villages
- The domestic services of Assisted Living villages
- The care services of an aged care centre
Cameron Glen offers supported living in your own villa. There’s no other village like it in Newcastle.
Advantages of Cameron Glen include:
- Couples stay together regardless of each individual’s health care needs
- You have your own home with a full kitchen and a Community Centre kitchen and dining room for meals
- No ACAT or means testing involved
- You choose and change the type and level of domestic and care services as you need
- On-site nursing staff available to provide care services 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- You don’t have to move from one villa unit or village to another as your needs change
- It should only be necessary to pay a deferred management fee once in your life.
Supported living features
Nursing home features
- Medium home (95 beds)
- Considers partners without an ACAT assessment
Types of care
- Residential aged care