Tanilba Shores Retirement Community provides quality care for 41 residents and also offers respite accommodation and independent living. Residents enjoy views of the beautiful bay and bushland in their single rooms, each with their own private ensuite, and an activities program seven days a week with regular bus trips and social outings.
Calvary Tanilba Shores offers:
- All rooms are single with their own private ensuite
- All meals prepared and cooked onsite
- Cleaning and personal laundry services provided
- Staff are available 24-hours a day
- All common areas are air-conditioned
- Single level building
- Hairdressing salon onsite
- Large lounge, dining and entertainment areas
- Leisure and lifestyle activities including crafts, bingo, cooking, exercise programs and singing
- Regular bus trips and social outings
- Regular entertainment provided by community groups onsite
- Sitting room with tea and coffee facilities
- Outdoor facilities and BBQ areas backing onto a quiet and tranquil bush setting
- Religious services provided onsite
- Internet access
- Pet for Therapy dog visits
- Palliative care program.
To enquire about living in Calvary Tanilba Shores Retirement Community, please free call 1800 222 000.