Calvary St Joseph’s Retirement Community is home to 135 residents and offers a dementia secure unit, an ethno-specific unit, respite accommodation services and independent living. Calvary St Joseph’s is a single level building, fully air conditioned with temperature control in each room and has a variety of single and shared rooms.
Calvary St Joseph's offers:
- All meals, cleaning and laundry services are provided
- Staff are available 24 hours a day
- Extensive garden and outdoor areas
- Single level, air-conditioned building
- Dementia-specific secure unit
- Ethno-specific unit
- Large onsite chapel
- Multi-purpose hall
- Café and playground
- Hairdressing salon onsite
- Activity centre including arts, bingo, cooking, exercise programs, singing and individual programs
- Large lounge, dining and entertainment areas
- Leisure and lifestyle program and pet for therapy dog
- Regular entertainment and events provided by community groups onsite
- Onsite priest and pastoral care worker
- Bus trips and social outings
- Palliative care program.
To enquire about living in Calvary St Joseph’s Retirement Community, please free call 1800 222 000.