Calvary St Francis Retirement Community is home to 52 residents and also offers respite accommodation and independent living. All rooms are single with their own private ensuite. Calvary St Francis also has a 12-bed dementia specific secure unit. The building is single level and residents can participate in a variety of activities each day including crafts, singing, bingo and cooking.
Calvary St Francis offers:
- All rooms are single with their own private ensuite
- All meals prepared and cooked onsite
- Cleaning and personal laundry services provided
- Air-conditioned facility with temperature control in each room
- Staff are available 24-hours a day
- Single level building
- Large lounge and entertainment areas
- Sitting room with tea and coffee facilities
- Large covered courtyards with BBQ facilities for residents and their guests to enjoy
- Hairdressing salon onsite
- Onsite chapel
- Regular bus trips and social outings
- Regular entertainment provided by community groups onsite
- Leisure and Lifestyle activities including crafts, cooking, exercise programs and singing
- Respite accommodation available
- Palliative care program.
To enquire about living in Calvary St Francis Retirement Community, please free call 1800 222 000.
Nursing home features
Types of care
- Residential aged care