The Burrangiri Aged Care Plus Respite Centre caters for the needs of frail elderly people in the community when the carer or the caring support system is in need of temporary relief. We can provide a place to stay as a short term break or other programs as support for when you need it most.
Burrangiri Aged Care Plus Respite Centre is a place where the carer and the person that they care for can participate in social and recreational activities with like-minded people. It is also a time when independence is encouraged and overall well-being is facilitated. For the carer it is a time that allows a break from the demands of caring, to relax and attend to other tasks.
- ACT government supported initiative
- Short term residential accommodation service
- Day centre open Monday to Friday
- No ACCR required
- Single room accommodation or connected rooms for
- Dedicated respite centre
- Registered nurse on-site
- Personal carers to assist with activities of daily living
- Access to Allied Health Services available by appointment
- Hairdresser and Podiatrist available by appointment.
Centre based care features
Types of care
Additional details: Community transport required