When the time comes to move into residential care, one of the main concerns for residents and families is that their chosen facility can be trusted to deliver the services needed in a caring and compassionate way, and in comfortable and homelike surroundings. At Brodribb Home, meeting residents and families’ expectations is something we take very seriously.
We strive hard to select staff who are both capable and compassionate, and we provide them with the training they need. Thanks largely to our staff, we have consistently been awarded maximum accreditation status for providing care and service that meets approved quality standard—under the Aged Care Act (1997).
Our Commonwealth Government approved facility offers the following:
- Beautiful but homely surrounds
- 9 suites with their own lounge rooms and kitchenettes
- 71 Single ensuited rooms
- 8 Single rooms which share a bathroom with one other
- 1 Single ensuited respite room
- 24 hour registered nursing services
- Caring, helpful and professionally trained & qualified staff
- In-house Coffee Shop to unwind and relax in
- Visiting hairdressers and beauticians
- WiFi available throughout the facility
- Rehabilitation services & activities
- All meals cooked on site by qualified chefs
To find out more or to arrange a tour of our facility, please contact us on 07 4632 4188 during normal business hours.