Brodribb Home Inc. is a local charity that has been providing aged care services in Toowoomba for over 100 years. Residents and family can feel comfortable knowing that at Brodribb we deliver the services needed in a caring and compassionate way, and in comfortable and homelike surroundings. At Brodribb Home, meeting residents and families’ expectations is something we take very seriously.
We strive hard to select staff who are both capable and compassionate, and we provide them with the training they need. Thanks largely to our staff, we have consistently been awarded maximum accreditation status for providing care and service that meets approved quality standards—under the Aged Care Act (1997).
Our Commonwealth Government approved facility offers the following:
- Beautiful but homely surrounds
- 9 suites with their own lounge rooms and kitchenettes
- 90 Single ensuited rooms
- 24 hour registered nursing services
- 14 bed secure memory support unit
- Caring, helpful and professionally trained & qualified staff
- In-house Coffee Shop to unwind and relax in
- Visiting hairdressers and beauticians
- WiFi available throughout the facility
- Rehabilitation services & activities
- All meals cooked on site by qualified chefs
- Our Nursing Home and Retirement Village are co-located
To find out more or to arrange a tour of our facility, please contact us on 07 4632 4188 during normal business hours.