Located in the heart of Parramatta, Brentwood Aged Care is renowned for its welcoming family orientated atmosphere and dedicated staff. We offer all levels of permanent and respite care in an environment that encourages independence and lifestyle choices to suit every individual.
- Safe, caring and support environment
- Welcoming and friendly atmosphere
- Quality care provided to meet individual needs
- Individualised care plans that are developed in consultation with family and medcial practitioner
- Qualified Registered Nurses on duty 24 hours a day
- High and low level care
- Respite care
- Well balanced, varied and nutritious meals
- Leisure activities
- Services - hairdressing, pharmacy, podiatry and physiotherapy, etc
- Choice of medical practitioner.
At Brentwood, the collective focus of our qualified care and services staff is on wellness and encouraging our residents to live a full and meaningful life that complements each and every individual's choices.
Nursing home features
- Medium home (78 beds)
- Specialist services: Dietician, Geriatrician, Outreach Service, Occupational Therapy
Types of care
Please sign in to proceed
You must be signed in to apply or save profiles.
Success, your account has been created
An activation email has been sent to the email address you registered with.
You should not be reading this, if you are then something went horribly wrong