Located in beautiful, historic Ipswich, Bolton Clarke’s Milford Grange community provides high-quality aged care in a friendly, secure and comfortable residential environment.
Bolton Clarke Milford Grange offers a full range of tailored aged care services.
- Personal Care, providing assistance with self-care tasks like dressing and grooming.
- Allied health services, connecting residents to dedicated health workers and clinical care.
- Restorative support, developing tailored physiotherapy, exercise and socialisation programs.
- Specialist dementia care, our Memory Support Unit offers specialist dementia care in a home-like environment.
Nursing home features
- Medium home (94 beds)
- Specialist services: Optometrist, Dentist, Physiotherapist, Podiatrist, Speech Pathologist, Dietitian, Occupational Therapist
Types of care
- Residential aged care
Additional details: Residents Lounge Rooms, BBQ and Family Areas, Billiards Room
Please sign in to proceed
You must be signed in to apply or save profiles.
Success, your account has been created
An activation email has been sent to the email address you registered with.
You should not be reading this, if you are then something went horribly wrong