Welcome to Synovum Care Group where our focus is always our residents, their family and friends. Making the Synovum Care choice provides you with:
- Confidence in the quality of care provided
- Assurance regarding safety and security
- Peace of mind that you are a valued part of our family
- Continuing opportunities to participate in all future decisions
- A guaranteed emphasis on wellness, lifestyle and independence.
Bexley Care Centre is located in a quiet area of South Western Sydney; boasting a large outdoor garden, large sun filled deck with BBQ facilities, spacious lounge and separate dining room on each level. Employees at Bexley Care Centre believe they are privileged to care for our multicultural residents. We welcome new residents and their wider network of family and friends as an important part of our team.
At Bexley Care Centre we have a variety of rooms; single rooms with a private lounge area and small kitchenette for those who like to entertain, twin share rooms often occupied by couples who choose to move in together and three or four bedded rooms for those who prefer the company of others.
Bexley Care Centre is home to 60 residents. Our care services are:
- permanent care
- dementia specific care
- emergency respite
- day visits
- social visits.
What We Offer:
- A quality menu - prepared and cooked on site by our Chef
- A qualified physiotherapy plan including implementation and ongoing review
- A Divisional Therapist to provide an extensive wellness and lifestyle program
- Coordinating of specialist services such as the Dentist, Optician, pharmacy and doctors
- Coordinating of services such as hairdressing, massage and aromatherapy
- Laundry service - all laundry services available weekdays.
Why Choose Us?
Our difference is in our approach to understanding and accommodating each resident’s story. A resident’s story is a combination of their history, cultural background, family, their core beliefs and values, likes and dislikes as well as interests and hobbies. Residents stories are important to us to ensure we develop a care and lifestyle plan to improve our residents overall
wellbeing and maintain their independence. Our policy in regards to visiting hours is simple - you are welcome to visit at any time.
We also have our Wellness and Lifestyle Program; Community Outings; High Tea; Men’s Shed; Music Therapy; Cultural Theme Days; Religious and Spiritual Care; "Red Hatters Group"; Pet Therapy; Aromatherapy; Therapeutic Massage; Pamper Days; "Garden Gnome Group".
Street parking is available. A pick-up and drop off area at the front door. We are a 10 minute walk from Kogarah Railway Station. Catch the bus using the following bus services:
- 455 from Hurstville, alight at Percival Street
- 453 from Rockdale, alight at Caledonian Street; a short walk from either bus route.
For further information or a tour of our care home, contact us via the Enquiry Form above.