Welcome to Synovum Care Bexley
At Synovum Care Bexley, we believe that residents in our care have the right to live ‘as normal a life as possible’. Listening to how you want to live is the first step towards helping you achieve this. Our team are creative and flexible in their approach so that we can care for you in a way that respects your individuality. Many who have even been termed ‘too challenging’ by others have settled into our inclusive community at Bexley. You will have access to professional Registered Nurses, Physiotherapists, Palliative Care Nurses and a Dementia Specialist known as our Dementia Care Support Coordinator.
- A qualified Chef who, with his team, prepares and cooks all meals onsite
- A Lifestyle Team that supports the needs of our residents 7 days per week
- A fulltime qualified Physiotherapist
- A large well established and mature outdoor garden including an undercover patio area
- A covered sun filled deck with BBQ and seating for families to use for private meals
- Specialist services, such as the pharmacist, podiatrist, dentist and optician as needed
- Onsite laundry operational weekdays
- Hairdresser visits each fortnight
- Off-street parking available and close to public transport
What we all want – ‘as normal a life as possible’
Synovum Care’s vision is that you will live ‘as normal a life as possible’ in our care. We achieve this by listening to you, working with you and supporting you to live the way you choose. Our lifestyle team will work with you and/or your advocate to implement activities that are unique to you and your lifestyle preferences. Below are some examples of what is available to you at Synovum Care Bexley.
- Maintaining connections to your community and attending external clubs
- Bus outings to local parks, rivers, clubs and museums
- Social gatherings such as high tea and movie evenings
- Visiting entertainment - singers, dancers and musicians
- Art club and pet therapy.